Senior HR Assistant
- Full Time
As the Senior HR Assistant you will join a leading HR team where you will support with the co-ordination of all HR issues.
You will be the first point of contact for all HR queries, working closely with business, assisting managers to understand and implement policies and procedures, such as attendance management, disciplinary issues, grievances, re-evaluation of posts.
You will be able to provide professional HR advice, guidance and support to line managers on the issues relating to employment contracts in accordance with current employment legislation.
- HR Database updates including database training for new users
- Supporting HR team in the development of all HR information Systems
- Participate in designing and leading training sessions for line managers
- Co-ordinate and produce HR Reports for business leaders on monthly/quarterly basis
- Analysis of exit interview records, staff turnover, absence statistics, sickness absence records
- Administering Company benefits schemes including pension and private healthcare scheme
- Management of Maternity & Paternity processes
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified or equivalent experience in HR related discipline. You will be a highly motivated, professional with strong planning/prioritising and time-management skills. In addition to this you will be a strong communicator with excellent negotiating skills. Candidates who have worked within fast paced private sector backgrounds are preferable.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.