Team Recruitment Coordinator
As a Recruitment Coordinator you will be part of a dynamic Program Management Office assigned to a specific client. Your role will be challenging and varied, with a focus on recruitment and selection through to the lifecycle of the contingent labourers.
You will be working for an established leader in the MSP industry, being voted as a top performing MSP provider three years in a row in SIA's annual survey. They are based on site with a global leader in pharmaceuticals located in Brentford.
- Monitor assignment start and end dates - contacting managers and suppliers to confirm start information is complete
- Coordinate all On-boarding requirements to ensure compliance to client on-boarding policies prior to start of assignment, follow-up with suppliers and or managers if items are not complete
- Troubleshoot and help to solve any on-boarding related issues
- Process extensions within VMS tool - contacting managers and suppliers as necessary
- Rate validations / corrections and assignment management in VMS tool (including financial cost centre or project code changes)
- Assist Client Service Manager with coordinating interviews on the hiring manager's behalf, and entering CV screen / interview feedback into the VMS tool
- Pull regular reports from VMS tool, and support Client Service Manager to manage recruitment demand and ensure requirements are prioritised
- Maintain weekly and monthly reports as necessary
- Manage requests through ticketing system, ensuring response is prioritised and action is taken to close out the ticket promptly.
- Special Projects, as needed
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Staffing Industry and or Vendor Management Systems necessary
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly with Excel and Word (Excel preferred, but not required). Should be able to create pivot tables and use formulas in Excel.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Prioritise multiple tasks and demonstrate proper time management
- Problem solve and present recommendations to internal and external clients
- Ability to translate report requirements to generate specific report requests
- Help maintain and build positive team spirit
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- Work independently
- Passion for excellence
- Professionalism in work product and behaviour, a true team player
- Detail orientation
- Stress tolerance
- Urgency and speed of response
A Permanent Recruitment Coordinator role based in Brentford with a salary of £23-£25,000 + benefits.