Ashley Kate HR are proud to be partnering a very well respected Global, professional services business to recruit a HR Advisor. The role is based near Durham and is available on a permanent and full-time basis. To be successful in this role you will have a strong operational HR skillset with a particular focus on employee relations, TUPE and restructures. You will work closely with the management team to support, coach and offer solutions on a range of HR issues.
Key Skills required for the role of HR Advisor:
• Strong HR generalist experience, with a particular focus on employee relations. Experience in a commercial and fast paced environment is desirable.
• Demonstrable experience of managing complex HR cases to a conclusion is essential. Ideally, on cases around long term absence, dismissals, change management and redundancies.
• Up to date knowledge of Employment Law
Desirable skills for the role of HR Advisor:
• CIPD qualification would be advantageous.
• Multi-site HR experience
• Experience of working with Trade Unions
• Experience of employment tribunal claims and settlement agreements
• Experience of TUPE transfers and acquisitions
• Experience of working in complex structures and organisations where delivery of people services is a mix of supplier arrangements
• Desire to further knowledge and skillset at all times
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.