One of our large US owned technology companies is looking for an HR Officer to join their London team on a six month contract with the potential to go perm.
The role will involve providing Human Resources related duties including: recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, team development, leadership development, coaching and payroll.
- Partner with employees and management to communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, standards and government regulations
- Leads HR consulting for geographically disbursed client groups in highly matrix corporate environment
- Applies a high degree of initiative and HR skills to elevate HR partnerships across the company; offering a fresh perspective, challenging the status quo, adding efficiency and effectiveness, incorporating best practices, and driving change
- Independently addresses complex employee relations matters
- Leverages organisational design and change management tools to drive initiatives in partnership with leaders and other HR team members
- Creates, assesses, and provides guidance around policies and procedures; engaging key stakeholders and aligning the HR organisation and clients to support consistent, efficient and effective practices
- Responds to employee relation issues such as employee complaints and performance issues
- Represents management in investigating, answering, and settling grievances
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Two year's experience in Human Resources Management
- Good UK employment law knowledge
- Previous experience working in a satellite office of a large multinational company would be advantageous
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult, and emotional issues
- Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgement that is consistent with our values, standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law
- Experience of payroll
This is an excellent opportunity for an HR officer looking to progress their career in a forward thinking environment.
The role is to start asap and will be offered for 6 months with the potential to go perm.
Please apply immediately if you think you have the right skills and experience.