- Full Time
Must have experience operating as an Analyst and be able to start as soon as possible.
A professional services business in Stockport.
- Identification and creation of HR MI on a monthly and ad-hoc basis, ensuring the creation of a system that can be maintained and updated
- Running and building all new reports, Business Intelligence from the People systems, making use of the Oracle Business Intelligence tools
- Analysis as required on projects such as annual salary reviews, performance processes and others
-Support the Head of Reward, Regulation & People Systems in managing and maintaining the HRIS suite to ensure full utilisation of the HR tools
- Identify and manage data flows within HR
- Update and create improvements to the reporting suite to give managers and HR partners access to information
- Identifying areas requiring process improvements and supporting implementation
- Develop user procedures, guidance, and documentation
- Data cleanse & re-structure of several internal sharepoint sites
- Able to start asap
- Have experience working as an Analyst or HR Analyst
- Have advanced Excel (this will be tested)
A 12 month long term contract working for a well established professional services business.