We are currently searching for a HR Officer/Senior HR Officer to join one of the UKs top creative publishing firms on a FTC. This role is based in their beautiful West London office which is easily accessible from all parts of the City.
Start date: Monday 2nd October
Duration: 6 month fixed term contract (maternity cover)
This role will report into the HR Director and be part of a team of 3 which look after a client base of approximately 200 staff. The role will cover all HR generalist areas with a specific focus on compensation and benefits.
The ideal candidate has HR generalist experience in a UK firm along with experience with pay review benchmarking, pension provider reviews, bonus reviews and strong knowledge of managing an outsourced payroll function.
- Management of all reward and benefit schemes, including all reporting and analysis as required
- Providing generalist HR support and advice to employees & leaders on all areas of HR
- Liaising with the HR Director to develop, review and manage the HR processes, procedures and policies.
- Managing the recruitment process and attracting talent from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Participate in HR projects as required
Experience with comps and bens
Experience with managing an outsourced payroll function
Availability to interview ASAP and start on Monday 2nd October
Experience of pay review benchmarking and pension providers.
Previous experience of covering a fixed term contract at this level
Experience in a stand-alone role
Please note: In order to be considered for this role you have to meet the criteria listed in Essentials.
Please send all applications to Kathryn on email@example.com