Global Share Plans Advisor
I am currrently working with a global organisation based in Cambridge, looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join their Compensation & Benefits team.
- Administration of annual and ad hoc long term incentive grants, ensuring compliance with tax and legal obligations
- Vesting of all long term incentive awards throughout the annual cycle (e.g. establishing tax rates and checking eligibility)
- Management and maintenance of intricate award and personal data
- Communication with participants on all aspects of the long term incentive programme and dealing with participant queries
- Working closely with internal stakeholders (e.g. finance, tax, legal and HR)
- Experience of working within a HR, Finance or support function
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel to provide analysis and produce reports
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable with using and manipulating large sets of data
- Some knowledge of employee share plans is desirable, though not necessary
- Ability to work with a global remit and build relationships within diverse cultures
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.