A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Supervisor from a bureau or practice background with STAR software experience.
- Overall supervision of the payroll team and payroll service.
- Working closely with clients to develop relationships, set expectations and deal with payroll issues.
- Keeping abreast of new legislation and keeping the payroll team up to date.
- Delivering presentations to promote the services and update on technical changes both internally and externally of the organisation.
- Dealing with client queries and complaints.
- Liaison with HMRC and our software provider to resolve issues.
- Working with software providers to ensure efficient use of software (importing /exporting data).
- Reviewing systems and controls within the department making improvements, ensuring consistent approach by the team.
- Reviewing the payrolls administered by the rest of the team.
- Processing payroll for a portfolio of clients using STAR.
- Responsible for ensuring that BACS payments, RTI and AE submissions are accurate and timely.
- Developing and reviewing technology and services to enhance our offering to clients.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.