A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Resourcer/Recruiter to join a high profile professional services firm in a newly created position partnering with a key client group to source for and manage their flexible talent pool.
This role will play a key part in partnering with the business unit to achieve their business objectives. The successful candidate will need to understand the demand for current and future contingent workforce requirements and to build, develop and maintain relevant talent pools of workers.
You will need experience in utilising a variety of direct sourcing channels including databases, referrals, advertising, social media, job boards and media channels to identify, attract and source appropriate candidates to develop talent pools of candidates for future roles. The position is part of a team delivering contractor recruitment to the wider UK firm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying future demand through engagement with the business
- Proactive engagement with the business on potential redeployment
- Building talent pools through direct sourcing, referrals and alumni
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates for open roles via all resourcing channels (including LinkedIn)
- Managing relationships with the key contractors
- Attending meetings with schedulers and business to identify all potential opportunities
- Holding regular meetings with key stakeholders and engagement managers to review current and future demand.
- Use internal ATS to identify candidates and match to open roles
- Attending meetings with the business and presenting updates on contractor process
- Producing weekly and monthly reports for leadership
This is a newly created role due to an increase in business demand and strategy, the successful candidate must have proven direct sourcing experience, be confident in their approach and possess excellent stakeholder management experience. In-house or RPO experience is preferred but not essential. It is to start ASAP on a day rate initially for 6 months with high potential to extend. Experience of recruiting Financial Services roles is desirable due to the nature of the client group it is partnering with.