As Remuneration manager you will work at a global financial services brand with the head of remuneration to support the Company's response to changes in remuneration structures due to regulation, implement remuneration strategies, compensation policies and practices.
You will need to demonstrate a track record as a Remuneration Manager (Senior Associate, AVP, VP) within the Financial Services sector.
Our client is a leading global Financial Services brand with a presence across the world and a reputation for it's employee friendly working practices.
Based in London this role of Remuneration Manager will sit within the company's Human Resources Group.
- Working with the head of remuneration to support the Company's response to changes in remuneration structures due to regulation, implement remuneration strategies, compensation policies and practices.
- Administering the annual pay and bonus review.
- Accurate updating of deferred bonus and phantom share plan data.
- Providing data analysis and reporting on salary data and work closely with survey providers to accurately benchmark and analyse roles and grades.
- Analysing and producing data and reports for the Board Committees - especially Remuneration Committee, but also possible Nominations Committee and Executive Committee.
- Ad hoc project support within HR linked to remuneration e.g. competency framework or performance evaluation.
- Supporting with firm wide employee budgeting and monthly reporting.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a majority of the following skills or experience:
- Track record as a Remuneration Manager (Senior Associate, AVP, VP) within the Financial Services sector with experience of salary review and regulatory knowledge.
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment including Guarantees, Material Risk Takers, Remuneration Code and Senior Manager Regime.
- Advanced Excel / Access skills (Macros & Pivot tables are a must).
- Flexibility to support the HR team on projects and activites outside of reward.
- Strong understanding of bonus modelling, benchmarking (McLagan), international compensation structures.
- Highly numerical and analytical
This is a role at a Global brand in the Financial Services sector supporting a Head of Remuneration,