1 day left
- Full Time
Reporting to the Global Director for Talent Management, this role will provide administrative support to our Global Talent Management Team within the organisation.
Based in High Wycombe
Reporting to the Global Director for Talent Management, this role will provide HR Administrative support to the Global Talent Management Team.
Responsibilities for the new HR Administrator will include;
- Arranging logistics for our training events
- Printing and distributing training material
- Arranging travel
- Processing online assessments
- System administrator for a range of HR online platforms
The new HR Administrator will have;
- Strong administrative organisational and planning skill
- Experience of using a range of IT platforms such as Microsoft Excel (pivot tables), Microsoft Power-point
- Highly analytical with attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential data
- Ideally experienced in working with remote teams
- Interest in Human Resources/ Talent Management
Offering a flexible working pattern, this is a perfect role for someone who is looking for a part time temporary position and eager to develop their HR career.
You will be part of a geographically diverse global team, supporting 3 Senior Talent Managers. You will be expected to deal with any adhoc administrative requests from the Talent Management Team. Therefore, it is critical for this role to work flexibly across different time zones during office hours (covering America's, Europe, Middle East, and Asia Pacific).
Paying £10-312 per hour depending on candidates experience with parking available onsite.