Talent and Acquisition Manager
Partnering with a leading consumer facing business based in Leeds who are looking for a commercially minded Talent Acquisition Manager who can drive the end to end recruitment across specific business units.
The ideal candidate will need to have previous experience working along side head office divisional teams, Directors and other stakeholders. With the ability to liaise daily with the senior management teams within the business working closely to support the business needs and providing guidance on recruitment strategies and procedures.
You will be responsible for
- Provide hands-on, full-cycle recruitment
- Partner with senior stakeholders and hiring managers to determine and anticipate hiring needs and changes
- Help create innovative and robust recruitment strategies and execute processes and programmes to support assigned business area
- Identify exceptional external and internal talent
- Manage passive relationships and talent pools in anticipation of future needs
- Leading all Commercial Recruitment
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders
- Talent management
- Creating Talent pools
- Attraction strategy
As the ideal candidate you will have worked within a large fast paced organisation previously and have been responsible for the Recruitment and Talent strategy. You will be a strong communicator / organiser and be adaptable in your style, ideally having supported more Head office functions.
Apply for Talent and Acquisition Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly