HR Business Partner - Europe - Asset Manager
A highly regarded global asset management organisation based in Central London is looking for a commercial and articulate HR Business Partner to join the London office in a standalone HR capacity to cover the European business. This is a new position for the business, driven by growth. Reporting in to the Global Head of HR in the US, with a dotted direct line in to the Head of Europe based in London, this will be a high touch strategic, HR Ops and projects focused position.
As the HR Business Partner for Europe within this top tier asset management organisation based in London, you will be responsible for:
- Working directly with Heads of Business across Europe (multiple countries and circa 100 front office professionals) to provide a pro-active and strategic HR services in a fast paced, busy and varied position
- Driving European HR strategy across the organisation
- Managing HR Advisory and Coaching
- Managing Policy change and Employee Relations / Performance Manageent
- Managing annual HR processes end-to-end, including; appraisals, salary and bonus review, talent and development processes as welll as resourcing
- Managing and driving global HR projects across Europe working closely with the Group HR function in the US (25 people in global HR population of the organisation)
- Setting up new HR projects and processes from scratch to enhance the HR infrastructure as the "go to" for HR across Europe
- Note: Payroll will be managed from the US finance team
You will be an astute and credible commercial HR Business Partner from a global asset management or financial services boutique who is looking to Head up an HR function in London across Europe. You will be able to work directly with the most Senior Directors in the business locally and internationally to drive HR strategy and deliver HR operations and projects in an all-encompassing role. You will have strong employee relations experience and be comfortable managing HR projects. You will have a degree (2:1+), masters (desirable) and or CIPD (preferred).
If you are interested in applying for this HR Business Partner - Europe - Asset Management position based in London, please apply directly or call +44 07944 566 527.