HR Coordinator with Payroll
The successful applicant will perform a range of HR generalist duties, with a heavy involvement in the payroll process, supporting senior HR Business Partners and Managers and ensuring the delivery of a reliable, legally compliant and business centred HR service to client groups across the UK & and RoW.
The successful applicant will join a progressive and challenging HR department in a renowned international recruitment agency, one of the leading competitors in its field.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the employee life-cycle administration,
- Assisting the payroll team in delivering the monthly payroll,
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders,
- Advising on policies and procedures,
- Training and mentoring HR Administrators,
- Authorising and ensuring the accuracy of HR Administrator work,
- Maintaining the HRIS and other relevant systems, ensuring records are up-to-date and compliant,
- Supporting HR Business Partners and Managers day to day and in relevant HR projects.
The successful applicant must have:
- Excellent academics - degree classification 2:1, and strong A Levels and GCSE's,
- Recent and relevant HR administration and payroll experience,
- Competent knowledge of HRIS systems,
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products, including Excel, Outlook, and Word,
- Relevant exposure to employment law and HR practises,
- Capacity to train and guide others.
The successful applicant can expect:
- A competitive salary, with excellent benefits,
- A 12 month fixed term contract, with possibility of continuation,
- An engaging work environment with opportunities to learn and develop HR skills,
- An opportunity to work closely with senior HR Business Partners and Managers.