HR Business Partner
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a competent HR Business Partner to join a global bank to deliver services in data analysis, employee relations, compensation analysis and performance management.
Our client is looking for candidates with previous generalist HR experience within financial or professional services and an aptitude for complex Employee Relations.
The role incumbent must be able to operate independently, pro-actively and effectively across the full range of HR disciplines and be able to work with managers and colleagues at all levels across the business. This role offers the right candidate an excellent opportunity to work in partnership with the business during a challenging climate as well as become involved in ad-hoc project work as required. Whilst the role is client facing, the ideal candidate will also have strong administration skills and be willing to pick up a range of tasks as per the needs of both the business.
Qualifications and Experience needed:
* A proven background within an HR generalist role is required either within financial services or professional services, or alternatively an international environment
* CIPD qualification preferred (or currently studying towards)
* Degree educated or equivalent
* An ability to manage and develop relationships within matrix management structures
* Ability to operate independently, pro-actively and effectively
* Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate fluently and effectively at all levels, both verbally and in writing
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience please apply quoting the reference number.