Senior HR Business Partner
My client, a leading gaming business, is looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to join them on an interim basis. This is a market leading business who use cutting edge technology and they are proud to say their biggest assets are their talented employees.
This role will be based in their flagship London office and will be pivotal in ensuring they continue to attract, retain and develop their talent. They are seeking a cultural ambassador who can partner with the business and help drive a positive and aspiring culture, whilst developing and implementing HR policies, programmes and practices.
This is a commercial Business Partnering role and will include:
- Responsibility for senior level decision making and strategic contribution to the leadership team
- Providing day to day advice to line managers on all HR issues in an approachable and collaborative way
- Advising and acting on any Employee Relations issues at a senior level
- Managing the HR and Recruitment team, guiding and mentoring
- Acting as a constant temperature gage on the business, providing and encouraging transparent feedback
- Managing all training needs within the business
As well as seeking an individual with strong commercial acumen, they are looking for a hands-on generalist. Someone who is self-motivated and results-driven. You will be able to evidence experience of organisational change and work-force planning as well as a successful track record of HR business partnering and delivery in complex and ambiguous business environments.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.