Innovation Consultant - 12 month maternity cover
Our Innovation Team's Commitment
Resource Solutions strives to be a thought leader and, as such, is committed to bringing innovative thinking to everything we do. We focus on new technologies, solutions and models to ensure we are offering industry leading services to our clients, as well as cultivating an internal culture that provides a platform for every employee to contribute to the future of our own business.
The Innovation Consultant will be a part of the Innovation Team. The team supports all our clients; however, this role will focus on delivering innovative support specifically to one account globally. Your main focus will be to drive multiple projects through to successful completion; delivering cost saving initiatives, process efficiencies, service enhancements and revenue generating opportunities.
The Innovation strategy for Resource Solutions is shaped by the Innovation Team which researches the market for new recruitment technologies and tools. Working with the Innovation team and key stakeholders in the Resource Solutions team, the Innovation Consultant will assess opportunities for innovation and deliver the agreed projects, with the goal of implementing innovative initiatives to drive service excellence.
- Identify key stakeholders in the RS delivery team as well as key clients within the HR community at the given client
- Communicate our 'Innovation Delivered' messages to all (in conjunction with the Innovation Manager)
- Use opportunity to showcase new tools that are in discussion, showcasing those that have been approved by the Innovation Director
- Share success stories of pilots undertaken both at Resource Solutions
- Following initial scoping brainstorming sessions act as an interface between the central Innovation Team and the client to facilitate chosen pilots
- Provide recommendations for delivery of innovation following thorough feasibility assessment of innovative concepts - taking into consideration the benefits, business needs, costs, risks, change impact assessment and return on Investment
- Build appropriate relationship with IT/info sec/legal teams, as necessary to build the correct infrastructure for trials of new technologies to go ahead
- Project management and delivery of innovative solutions to the Resource Solutions team
- Define measures appropriate to the proposed innovative concept to effectively assess success following implementation
- Previous experience of the recruitment or RPO market preferred
- Knowledge of current recruitment technology ecosystem preferred
- Tech savvy and an enthusiasm for / understanding of new technologies
- Ability to understand overall end to end business processes
- Ability to manage multiple projects with strong prioritisation skills
- Project management experience
- Ability to make complex situations simple and facilitate clear, fact based decision making
- Proven experience in creating solutions and implementing strategies
- Work collaboratively with senior management across the organisation to drive change and commitment to Innovation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Enthusiasm for change, continuous improvement or innovation
- Research capabilities and a creative approach to problem solving;
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and decision making skills
- Adaptability, and the ability to see the big picture
- Ability to inspire and build trust, empathy and mutual understanding
- Change management experience;
- Creation of a business case based on feasibility assessments;
- High self-motivation and ability to work autonomously;
- Advanced MS word, PowerPoint and Excel skills;
- Ability to produce quality professional documentation;
- Strong organisational, time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills; ability to manage priorities and deadlines concurrently.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines within a complex, fast-paced environment.
Although dedicated to one account, the role requires up to date understanding of all innovative projects and research being undertaken by the Innovation Team and a close working relationship with both teams. As such the role will be based onsite and Resource Solutions head offices (the exact time split will be flexible, but could be split equally between both sites).