Interim Workforce Capability Consultant
Interim Workforce Capability Consultant - £400 to 500 per day - 12 months - London
Our client, a global financial services organisation, are looking for an interim workforce capability consultant to join their team in London. This role will involve working closely with the recruitment lead on day to day running of RPO account.
You will be required to;
- Identify and manage recruitment process improvement with key objective to drive down time to hire and improve candidate and client experience
- Governance and measurement of adherence to the recruitment process
- Support the Recruitment lead implement the recruitment diversity agenda
- Working as part of a wider Talent Acquisition team on UKI wide projects
To be considered for this role you must possess the following:
- A good understanding of recruitment and recruitment processes
- Strong stakeholder management
- Previously of carried out a similar role in a large corporate
- Must have financial services experience
If you are interested in this role please contact Dan Smith via email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annapunra HR are a recruitment agency partner for this role.