A great opportunity for a Trainer Assessor to join a national, merged college group, based at their Central London campus in a varied and interesting role which has a great value-added factor!
A further education institution which has recently gone through a large merger to become a leading, national group within the education sector. This role is based at their Central London campus and a great benefits package is provided.
The Trainer Assessor will be responsible for:
- Assessing apprentices to make sure they meet the requirements of qualifications and/or apprenticeship frameworks
- providing guidance to learners carrying out apprenticeships
- providing inductions for learners when they join
- reviewing learners' progress and setting targets as well as designing suitable training to enable them to reach these targets
- training, supporting and assessing learners throughout their apprenticeship journey
The Trainer Assessor will need to have a relevant professional qualification in training/assessing.
You should either have worked in a role with similar duties previously, or have a knowledge and exposure to working with apprentices and apprenticeship programmes.
It will be necessary to have designed and delivered functional skills training.
The Trainer Assessor will receive a salary between £28,000 and £35,000 along with a great benefits package.