Senior Recruiter (Investment Banking - Compliance)
As a senior recruiter, you'll ensure that we're delivering the highest levels of client satisfaction. That means listening carefully, forging close links with the client at all levels and putting together innovative resourcing strategies to meet their expectations in full, every time. The emphasis is firmly on delivering results.
My client are a leading and global bank based in the City.
- Ownership of the complete lifecycle of a vacancy
- Build and strengthen relationships with hiring managers through resource planning, job specification and on-going talent pooling
- Working with key stakeholders to provide updates of the external market and hiring trends
- Actively seek out fresh and original sourcing strategies to meet client demand
- Working in Partnership with the Sourcing and Attraction team to influence talent pooling, sourcing strategy, attraction and talent mapping
- Promoting services to hiring managers
- Adhere to daily, weekly and monthly administration, reporting and governance
- Identify process improvements
- Becoming an expert on the client ATS and updating it to progress the recruitment lifecycle
- Deliver results against client SLAs, KPIs and team objectives
- Working closely with the Administration Specialists to ensure fluid progress of new req creation, interview scheduling and contract raising.
- Compliance recruitment experience
- Strong stakeholder experience, preferably at a senior level
- Successful candidate will be required to attend regular senior leadership meetings and talk through hiring patterns and data
- Good presentation skills
- Able to work on their own initiative, constantly look for ways to add value , and go the extra mile
- Able to manage and prioritise workload, and work in a pressurised/fast paced environment in a calm manner
- A strong team player - flexible and supportive to peers
- Able to balance the demands of the business
- Strive to achieve improvements in the level of service and share the vision and key priorities of the account
- Required to work closely with sourcing partner to drive direct delivery and internal hiring.
£45,000 - £55,000 plus bonus