A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Advisor to join our client on a full time, permanent basis in Twickenham.
Reporting to the Head of HR, this is an exciting time of growth and transformation for them; where the customer is at the forefront of everything they do.
The role will support and guide the business through change programmes and ER casework in order to achieve strategic and operational objectives. To be successful, you will have substantial practical expertise advising on a range of ER and organisational change, including re-organisations and medium sized TUPE transfers.
• Your experience will also include liaising with stakeholders at all levels.
• You’ll have proven experience of managing projects that have had a positive impact on business performance, and translating corporate plans into local initiatives.
• The role will be mainly operational in focus, so we are looking for a self-starter, willing to get involved at all levels.
• You must have a flexible approach to work and travel across the South region.
• Substantial knowledge of current employment legislation and experience of interpreting and applying this to cases
• Practical experience of managing the people aspects of organisational change including large scale reorganisations and TUPE transfers from planning to completion
• Proven experience of HR project planning
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.