Graduate and Apprentice Resourcing Advisor
An established investment and financial services business based in the City of London, are currently recruiting for a experienced Graduate and Apprentice Resourcing Advisor. Working with the wider Talent Team, this role will be responsible for the delivery of Attraction and Marketing initiatives; ownership for the Assessment and Selection processes for designated graduate and apprenticeship schemes; and the Management and Development of designated graduates and apprentices.
- Representing the business at internal and external recruitment events, including Careers Fairs, Insights Days etc.
- Assist in the organisation, co-ordination and smooth running of in-house recruitment events.
- Ownership for and delivery of Assessment and Selection processes for designated schemes (graduate, intern and apprentice) including interview participation and Assessment Centre facilitation.
- Managing relationships with scheme stakeholders within the business
- Management of candidate progression throughout the recruitment process via the applicant tracking system and other methods.
- Conduct regular meetings with managers of Graduates and Apprentices to explore current performance and any development needs
- Conducting regular appraisals and development conversations with Graduates
- Assist with the arrangement of rotations.
- Working with the Talent Manager on the the delivery of the Graduate Development programme, including training/qualification needs post-induction
- Experience of and passion for Graduate and/or Apprentice resourcing.
- Previous knowledge of using Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent ability to develop stakeholder relationships
- An adaptable approach, working with drive and commitment through busy periods.
- Experience of managing graduates and Apprentices would be a benefit.
Competitive salary on offer. Any questions please email email@example.com or call 0207 2207 030.