HR Business Partner
Do you have hands on HR Business Partnering background? Have you covered a UK & EMEA client groups? UK/Middle East? This is a 12m maternity cover for one of the world leading information providers. You will get to travel, work within a truly international business and make a really impact.
Working with the Head of HR on delivering the EMEA people plan
Responsible for shaping and translating these plans into a relevant and meaningful people plan which ensures assigned business areas needs and priorities are met
- Good working knowledge of EMEA / Local employment law
- Previous experience of working global matrix organisations
- Experience working with enterprise HRIS systems (PeopleSoft / SAP / Oracle)
- Ability to analyse data and report findings accordingly
- Working within a distributed Shared Service HR model
- Working in a customer-facing, consultative role becoming a true business partne
Drive HR best practice through supporting the business; drawing on expertise in
- Employment law,
- Recruitment and selection
- Employee relations
- Learning and Development
- Compensation and benefits (London and 5 European offices, 10 European countries, Middle East & Africa)
This role also supports other Business Units with non-UK legal entities as well as providing daily administrative, analytical and technical process support for various human resources programs and practices within EMEA.
Change Management - The role will identify opportunities to affect the following
- Business results
- Changes to processes
- Support strategic initiatives.
In addition, provide support to key stakeholders and manage employee relation issues, performance management, training and employee communications.
An amazing forward thinking business so please apply direct now ASAP. You must com from a corporate style business and can work at a fast pace within a technology type business. MUST have private sector background.