A UK leading investment firm based in Central London is currently recruiting for an experienced HR Generalist. You will work part of a small team reporting into the HR Director and support a client group of approximately 150 employee across a number of UK offices. This opportunity will be offered as a 12month contract with flexibility of going permanent.
* You will be first point of contact for a high calibre client group across a number of offices in the UK
* You will lead on recruitment processes for support functions across the business and support on experienced hires
* Responsible for training; coordination of the internal core curriculum, identify attendees and ensure all mandatory training is attended
* Working in a generalist capacity, you will work in an ad-hoc environment where you will operate as a Problem Solver
* You will be involved in Employee Relations, remuneration and reward, Talent development
Skills and Experience
* Experienced operating at a HR Business Partner role within a Financial Services or Professional Services environment
* Extensive experience working with and supporting highly intellectual individuals
* Be able to adapt to a fast paced, pressured environment, and be comfortable working in an ad-hoc role
This role offers great benefits, and the opportunity to work alongside industry leading individuals.
£45,000 - £55,000
Apply for HR Generalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly