Senior HRBP with a Big Personality
This brand new HR Business Partner role is perfect if you are looking for a bigger challenge, but want to be part of a smaller team and have the freedom to really be yourself. If you would like a role where you can drive change, make an impact, see visible results and be supported by a great team - then this is the place for you. Bring your personality to this award winning client who will value you as an individual.
You would be working very closely with all areas of the business and be given exposure to a number of exciting projects that are being rolled out. They would like to find someone who has a passion for coaching, mentoring and developing and you would have the opportunity to put these skills to use across your specific client group. You will also undertake a broad range of issues including ER, Recruitment, Performance Management, Talent Mapping and a range of HR projects work.
HR is viewed very positively by the business and has the full support of the Managers as well as the HR Director who has been described as a great inspiration and mentor. They need someone who thinks 'bigger picture', but who has the detail focussed approach to take their creativity and 'make things happen'. They describe life at the firm as being very non-hierarchical and having an "all hands on deck" philosophy. As a business they are moving away from the more traditional hire and were eager to point out that whilst Professional Services is desirable, a passion and enthusiasm for learning along with a bright and positive personality is a must have.
As the role is operating at very much a Business Partner level, they need someone who has the confidence and gravitas to handle very senior people. They are a values driven business and would like to find an HR professional who will also live these values.
They would like someone who enjoys the challenge of working in a fast paced environment and who shares the need to have fun behind closed doors when the pressure is on.
To be considered:
- Ideally educated to degree level or relevant professional qualification e.g. CIPD;
- Experience of working within professional services ideal but not essential;
- Strong coaching skills and the ability to adapt their style to different individuals/situations.
- Previous exposure to employee relations issues and good judgment in terms of when to escalate to ER team;
- Proven experience of developing strong relationships with senior stakeholders to implement change and new ways of working;
- Comfortable with systems and the ability to plan and make commercially based recommendations on the basis of MI.
Please contact me for more information and a confidential discussion.
Apply for Senior HRBP with a Big Personality
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly