A leading management consultancy firm, based in London, have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Financial Services Recruiter on a 5 month basis. The main purpose of this role will be to understand the demand for Contractors across a business unit and to build, develop and maintain relevant talent pools of suitable workers through direct sourcing channels.
Ideal candidates will have a solid background in financial services recruitment, good working knowledge of contractor recruitment, experience building and managing relationships with senior partners and a proactive approach.
- Identifying future demand through engagement with the business
- Proactive engagement with the business on contractor / Associate redeployment
- Building and maintaining talent pools through direct sourcing channels
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates for open roles
- Managing relationships with the key contractors
- Draft and send referral requests and monitor referral responses
- Screen and short list contractors according to the job specification
- Hold regular meetings with key stakeholders to review current and future demand.
- Producing weekly and monthly reports for leadership
- Significant experience of direct sourcing
- Experience of managing volume applications
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Organised approach
- Proficient IT skills (Microsoft), ATS systems (desirable)
Salary on offer- £209 PAYE, £260 day rate. If interested please do apply and any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Resourcer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly