My client is looking to recruit a HR Coordinator on a 12-month fixed term contract. You will support the delivery of the key processes within the HR team with particular focus on generalist HR, Administration and projects as defined by the HRD.
This is a broad role and will encompass:
- Handling employee data and other changes to the HR Systems including Workday and payroll systems and creating insightful reports as required by the HR Team, Senior Managers and other areas of the business.
- Administering new joiner and leaver processes to ensure the smooth entrance and exit of employees into the business.
- Completion of all offer letters and contracts for new joiners
- Managing the monthly payroll (ADP) with the Finance and HR teams. Being first point of contact for all payroll queries.
- Running company inductions for all new joiners within the business.
- Coordinating and running the administration of all Benefits schemes.
- Managing general employee queries, resolving or escalating as required.
The ideal candidate profile will include:
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to analyse processes and recognise cost/benefit trends and issues
- High attention to details and ability to work in a highly systematic way in a fluid environment
- Resilience and tenacity to deliver at pace
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Apply for HR Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly