HR (ER) Advisor - 6 month FTC - FMCG/Leisure
Support the People Advisor in providing a range of HR advice, guidance and support across multi-sites, with particular focus on Employee Relations. Support projects and change initiatives across the group to meet business, schedule and budget objectives.
Our client are a well known FMCG business with over 200 sites across the UK nationally.
- The ER Advisor will need to provide a consistent, credible and comprehensive ER service which includes end to end case management, face to face and telephone advice, and generalist HR support to managers nationally.
- Compile ER letters and lead relevant meetings, including conducting investigations, attending formal hearings and managing performance
- Occupational Health - be the Inns point of contact, organising appointments, filtering reports and relaying information back to Ops Managers and GMs
- Provide support, advice and guidance to Line Managers on all aspects of Employee Relations
- Create TUPE packs and provide onsite support
- Assist the People Advisor in all matters pertaining to Family Friendly matters (Maternity, Paternity etc), Flexible Working Requests, Managing Absence and Occupational Health referrals
- Provide statistics and reports as necessary
- Update and maintain all Policies & procedures, creating flowcharts as necessary
The sucessful candidate will be:
- an experienced HR Co-ordinator/Officer or Advisor
- working within the FMCG/Retail/Leisure ot Hospitality industry
- A confident manager of ER casework
- Driven, ambitious and up for a challenge
- Immediately available or available at short notice
- A driver
- Be willing to travel 2-3 times a week
An opportunity to work as a HR Advisor within a fast paced well known FMCG business focussing on ER.