Senior HR Advisor
Our client is looking for a Senior HR Advisor to join their busy Gloucester based team on a three month temporary basis initially.
Our client operates in the Public Sector industry and are keen on taking someone on who can hit the ground running, hence who has similar industry exposure.
The role of the Senior HR Advisor will include but will not be limited to:
- Operational HR casework
- Improve organisational effectiveness
- Advising managers on change processes
- Analysing complex HR issues
- Making recommendations in relation to disciplinary, grievance hearings etc.
- Ad hoc research or projects
- Ensure the HR system is updated
- Ensure routine administration processes are adhered to
- Develop drafts of new HR policies and procedures
The chosen candidate will display the following skills and attributes:
- Previous exposure to a HR Advisor role
- Potentially coming from a Public Sector and Government background
- Strong ER exposure
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
A temporary position in Gloucester for a Senior HR Advisor. Competitive salary.