HR Business Analyst - FTC
Fantastic opportunity to join this business part way through a global transformation of their HR Systems. As the HR Business Analyst you will be responsible for understanding the business needs of each country, and translate these to suitable processes to enable them to be automated. This role will involve international travel.
Working in partnership with stakeholders internationally you will develop a deep understanding of business objectives, challenges and current means of collecting and processing information, managing work flows and reporting. Key responsibilities will include:
- Compare and contrast the business areas such that synergies can be identified, exploited, efficiency's leveraged and a harmonisation road map development;
- Engaging and working with software suppliers and partners, understanding their product capabilities and how internal processes can be adapted to take full advantage of product features and functions;
- Analyse, document and re-engineer existing processes, both manual and automated to map onto software and application capabilities and the supporting non application processes;
- Actively engage with regional and global counterparts to share best practice and ensure global consistency;
- Provide regular reporting to meet report schedules;
- Support and train as required the HRIS Services Manager and their direct reports;
- Provide training support and expertise to the wider user network.
The successful applicant will be an HR Business Analyst. You will have a strong HR background coupled with previous business analytics. Knowledge of HR functions and products, services and system is a must!
Our client is happy to consider candidates on a day rate, FTC or permanent as there are longer term opportunities within the organisation.