Graduate Recruitment Assistant
Our client is a leading international corporate law firm. They are looking for a Graduate Recruitment Assistant to join their busy graduate recruitment team to assist in the attraction and recruitment of high calibre trainee lawyers and vacation interns for the London office.
Candidates suitable for this opportunity need to have had previous experience in a similar position, ideally within graduate recruitment or HR at administrator level looking for a step up.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the screening of applications and organising assessment days and interviews
- Plan and organise open days and workshops
- Ensure online publications are kept up to date
- Liaise with external organisations to attract applicants, plan and organise campus events, ensure that campus ambassadors are promoting the brand
- Manage social media channels
- Ad-hoc recruitment of junior office roles
- Manage candidate feedback
- Plan the trainee induction programme, coordinate speakers etc.
Please apply for the position if you:
- Are a graduate with a minimum or 12 months admin experience within HR or graduate recruitment
- Numerate and comfortable monitoring budgets
- Very confident liaising with senior stakeholders
- Able to travel around the UK during event periods
Competitive salary on offer. Please do apply, any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Graduate Recruitment Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly