Senior Reward Analyst - Bristol
Senior Reward Analyst
Job number: NE00660
Schedule Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8 Hours per Day
We are Imperial Brands PLC, a FTSE 100 business headquartered in Bristol in the UK. We’re the parent company of a group of dynamic international businesses specialising in tobacco and non-tobacco brands. We’re focused on maximising opportunities and generating sustainable returns for our shareholders. Our PLC name reflects the breadth of our brands focus across five distinct entities: Imperial Tobacco, Tabacalera, ITG Brands, Fontem Ventures and Logista.
A great opportunity has now become available for a Senior Reward Analyst to join our Centre of Expertise team based in Bristol headquarters. You will be responsible for performance and reward activities where your energy, knowledge and ability will be key to their delivery. The successful candidate will take a leading role in the implementation of the Global Reward Strategy, providing critical expertise and support to the annual salary and bonus reviews.
- Lead aspects of the annual salary review cycle for the global senior management population
- Be a key member of reward transformational projects and improvement initiatives
- Design and deliver compensation-related communication to all levels of the business
- Provide expertise and support to the Head of Reward in implementing the reward agenda
- Benchmark senior management roles, ensuring consistent application of job evaluation methodology
- Lead on reward related continuous improvement projects
- Manage the global share plan activities in collaboration with Company Secretariat
- Support key technology initiatives, particularly the successful implementation of Workday performance and compensation modules
- Manage the development of reward analytics/reports and data quality initiatives
Skills & experience:
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Excellent analytical, modelling, data analysis skills
- Knowledge of performance and reward methodologies
- Strong planning skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment managing multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Enjoys working autonomously as well as part of a wider team
- Formal HR and/or Reward qualification
- Experienced in all areas of reward management
- Ideally FMCG sector experience
- HR systems experience, ideally including Workday
- Has operated in complex international matrix organisations
What we offer:
Imperial Tobacco offers a competitive package of salary, bonus scheme, pension and 25 days holiday (with an additional 4 days on top to cover the Christmas period and bank holidays).
Interested applicants should apply with a letter of application highlighting their suitability for the role and current CV by clicking on the 'Apply' button.
Expiration Date: 26/10/2017