Ashley Kate HR are partnering with a global finance organisation in seeking a HR Assistant to join them in their office in Watford on a permanent basis.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic and confident HR Administrator to provide a professional and pragmatic HR generalist service which can include being responsible for the end to end employee lifecycle all the way to leading on small projects such as reviewing the induction process.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• First point of contact for all HR queries especially in regards to on-boarding and new starters
• Maintaining and updating of the HR database
• Delivering the new starter induction
• Managing small projects like mentioned and providing support to large projects
• Supporting the HR team by generating employee letters for everything from promotions, salary changes to maternity/paternity
• Must have previous experience in a HR function
• Experience with Excel and HR systems
• Confident in communication with all levels of employees
• Knowledge of relevant HR policies and procedures
• Experience working in a large HR team would be advantageous
• Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
• Ideally CIPD qualified
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.