Senior HR Advisor
My client a financial services company based in the city have an exciting HR Advisor position available on a 3 month basis initially. Working closely with the Head of HR and Deputy Head of HR, this role will support on a number of key projects for the remainder of the year.
They have an HR function of 5 and are looking for someone to join the team initially on a 3 month basis initially. They have several projects lined up for the remainder of the year and need someone to come in and assist the Head of HR and deputy head of HR.
- Policy and procedure review, employee handbook review with updates of new legislative changes.
- TUPE process. They are going through a process of transferring part of the business by a subsidiary. They need someone to come and collate all the data from the representors, answer any questions or FAQs, prepare letters, maintain schedules and guide employees through the process.
- Payroll transfer; collate and check all data for transferring employees.
- Bonus and Appraisal review
- Other ad hoc projects like their apprenticeship programme- they need to build out the providers that they have on board.
Initially a 3 month FTC which could extend due to the number of projects that they need assistance with. If interested please do apply and email bethhicks@oakleaf partnership with ny questions.