HR Director UK
HR Director – UK
Circa £80,000 - 100,000 per annum + bonus and benefits package
An exciting opportunity for a highly experienced strategic Business Partner has arisen to join a FTSE 100 organisation as they embark on a period of change. Working from their prestigious, central London offices you will be reporting into the Global HR Director, supporting the business and its leaders on a global scale.
My client, a multinational conglomerate with over 7,000 employees prides itself on its continued growth, both organically and through acquisition. As part of its growth and development strategy, changes are being made to the structure of the existing HR function which has presented this exciting opportunity for a UK HR Director who will offer support to the largest division within the group.
As the UK HR Director you will be responsible for supporting up to 3 key business units with roughly 500 employees across the globe. Business heads are fully accountable for their own Profit and Loss with stakeholders and employees being situated across EMEA, US and APAC. This is a standalone position.
To provide strategic direction for people and organisational initiatives. To build strong and collaborative partnerships with the business to enable client groups to deliver high levels of business performance. To provide a consultancy based approach which delivers commercially focused HR solutions.
• To develop and lead people strategies including: organisation design, workforce planning, reward, resourcing, talent and engagement strategies.
• To pro-actively engage internal stakeholders to build strong and collaborative business partnerships and relationships. Provide coaching and challenge to managers to help them reach complex decisions on all aspects of people management.
• Equip stakeholders with the appropriate knowledge and tools to effectively manage their teams in line with their people and business plans.
• Oversee the delivery of operational HR support provided from the HR Services team
• Facilitate change programmes within the business and continuous development of the business’ capacity for change.
• Working collaboratively within a matrix structure with other HR teams/functions
• Develop strategic people plans and ensure these are aligned with Key Performance Indicators
• Provide support and mentoring to the wider UK based HR team as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Substantial experience operating within a HR business partnering role on an international scale
• Previous exposure within a merger and acquisitions environment
• The ability to develop, maintain and influence excellent working relationships with all levels
• Experience of leveraging all aspects of People management e.g. Employment law, Employee Relations, Learning & Development, Reward, Resourcing, Talent and Engagement strategies.
• Experience of leading organisational change.
• Proven experience of managing and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives
If you have the above experience and would like to express your interest please call Charly Newton-Coombs at Network HR on 0121 450 5030.
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.