Temporary HR Administrator
The successful applicant will have the chance to work closely with, and learn from, experienced Senior HR Business Partners, supporting in day-to-day HR Administration with a range of generalist duties and assisting in projects.
The successful applicant will join an exciting, engaging HR department in a leading international investment bank, one of the top in its field.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Administrating all HR-related documentation, including employment contracts and offer letters,
- Ensuring the HRIS is up-to-date, accurate and compliant with legislation,
- Assisting in the recruitment process, including coordinating interviews and candidate feedback,
- Assisting in on-boarding and inductions,
- Assisting in the coordination of training projects.
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent academics, minimum degree 2:1 with strong A-Levels and GCSEs,
- Recent relevant HR Administration or Assistant experience,
- Immediate availability,
- Competent knowledge of HR database systems,
- Proficient experience with Microsoft products, including Excel, Outlook, and Word.
The successful applicant can expect:
- A competitive hourly wage,
- An ongoing temporary assignment with the potential to become a permanent placement,
- An opportunity to work for a leading international investment bank,
- Continued support, and a chance to learn, from Senior HR Business Partners.