Temporary Recruitment Coordinator
The successful applicant will join as a recruitment coordinator, supporting the internal recruitment team with coordination and assisting with junior hires into the business, being involved in the end-to-end recruitment cycle.
The successful applicant will join the HR recruitment department of a leading online credit ratings firm, one of the top four in its field.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Arranging candidate interviews, liaising directly with applicants and agency suppliers,
- Collating candidate feedback, and keeping candidates informed on the status of their application,
- Maintaining the applicant tracking system,
- Proactively assisting in the recruitment process through creating and closing roles, and progressing candidates through the system,
- Managing vacancy adverts on job boards,
- Conducting candidate assessments both online and face-to-face.
The successful applicant must have:
- Excellent academics, minimum degree 2:1 with strong A-Levels and GCSEs,
- Recent relevant experience in internal or agency recruitment,
- Immediate availability,
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft products, including Excel and Outlook.
The successful applicant can expect:
- A competitive hourly wage,
- An ongoing temporary assignment with the potential to become permanent,
- Continued involvement in the end-to-end recruitment process.