Annapurna Recruitment is currently recruiting for an organisation based in Birmingham who are seeking an interim Traning Manager/Lead. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established business during a time of massive transformation and change.
The company are going through an IT Modernisation programme which as part of a larger business transformation. The key changes introduced are a new operational systems, drive towards a paperless workplace and digital processes improvement.
You will be required to help devlop and implement these changes into the organisation and partner with stake holders to acheive the desired results.
Your duties will include.
- The purpose of this role is to manage the delivery of all stages of training; particularly new solutions.
- The role will require working with the management team to build capability and capacity across the team
- Significant experience delivering both training and awareness programmes
- Experience in training on Microsoft Products, such as MS Dynamics 365
- Significant experience of technology-enabled change programmes particularly those relating to packaged implementations.
An ideal candidate will have.
- Credibility building new stakeholder relationships as well as be able to demonstrate ability to influence senior stakeholders to make business decisions.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
Mark Stanton is the consultant managing this vacancy. Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.