As the Recruitment Co-Ordinator you support the Recruitment Manager with end to end recruitment processes ensuring a flawless candidate experience. This is fast paced role when you will contribute to providing an efficient, cost effective and professional recruitment service. Supporting hiring managers and candidates you will ensure recruitment and election activities are delivered effectively.
- Full recruitment administration cycle
- Preparing job adverts and liaising with hiring managers
- Support managers with recruitment activities
- Work closely with manager to provide regular updates on vacancies
- Comply to procurement frameworks
- Update recruitment tracker
- Collate recruitment MI and metrics on a monthly basis
- Responsible for managing reference checks
- Collate new employee paperwork
As the Recruitment Co-Ordinator you will have proven experience of recruitment best practice , employment legislations gained from working within an in house recruitment capacity. You will have experience of working on multiply vacancies where attention to detail is key. You will have strong administration skills with experience of in house recruitment systems advantageous. This is an interim role for a period of 3 months.
Immediately Available or 1 week notice essential.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.