HRBP - Europe & Asia - Banbury
HRBP - Europe & Asia
The purpose of this role is to partner with the CEO for Europe & Asia, working closely with the Europe & Asia Executive Leadership team. The Senior HRBP will lead on, develop and implement strategic people initiatives across 9 countries. Partnering with local MDs, the role will be accountable for developing and implementing strategic workforce plans aligned to strategy and Operating Plans, organisational design, workforce planning, building organisational capability to grow the businesses, people data, insight and direction and building the talent pipeline and new generation of leaders. The Senior HRBP will also work with the Head of HR partnering to develop and implement global strategic initiatives.
Details about the Client
Bibby Financial Services is a leading independent financial services provider to over 9,500 businesses worldwide. With over 40 operations in 14 countries spanning Europe, North America and Asia, they provide specialist and adaptable trade, asset and working capital funding, helping businesses to grow in domestic and overseas markets.
Bibby Financial Services exists to help their client's businesses thrive and grow. They want to be the independent Financial Services company which every ambitious business would love to work with. Bibby is a true financial partner that supports and believes in the businesses it funds. In order to do this, they have to acquire and retain clients. In our business, people, working with great technology grow clients to deliver real value and build strong relationships. They deliver this through a global network of enthusiastic, risk and finance experts that focus on what matters to the client.
Detailed Job Description
- Along with the Europe & Asia Senior Management team, is responsible for growing income and profit whilst managing debt through people
- Leads, develops and implements Strategic Workforce plans, based on country strategy and business needs across 9 countries (right people, right skills, right place, right level, at the right cost)
- Proactively leads on organisational design; (re)aligning business models, structures and processes to deliver growth as per Strategy and 3 year Operating Plans
- Uses Business financials and business metrics to inform and design people solutions; develops and delivers people metric dashboards, analyses employee data, regularly reports and provides insight on progress we are making on the people metrics and constantly prioritising people activities based on return
- Drives a high performance culture; works with leaders on the cascade of strategy and operating plans into team objectives and individual objectives. Coaches on aligning business performance to individual performance
- Leads on, develops and advises on the talent acquisition approach in the different markets; attraction strategy, recruitment, selection, and induction
- Works closely with Global Talent lead to input into, create and implement Talent Management solutions;
- Leads on talent reviews, succession planning and growing our next generation of leaders
- Coaches MDs on managing change, creating a high performance culture and employee engagement
- Leads on the implementation and delivery of the Employee engagement survey; leads on and drives Region wide engagement activities. Works closely with MDs to create bottom up engagement plans for local teams
Works with Centres of Excellence
- Works with Global Head of Reward to develop and implement country specific reward and recognition programs.
- Works with L&D to ensure development programs are delivered to meet client needs
Interested candidates should be able to identify themselves as effective contributors to team performance and must have a strong track record of delivery through having worked closely with both senior stakeholders and internal HR colleagues.
Driven to take ownership of projects through to completion, you must be comfortable working autonomously in a complex, fast paced matrix business and have a forward facing and analytical approach to solving problems. Commercial thinking, and an ability to see the big picture at all times will be key skills for the successful candidate whilst embodying the core values and vision of Bibby - both internally and externally - will be of significant importance to your success in the role.
All candidates who are interested to apply must have actively supported customer groups based across EMEA or a broader international environment. All candidates must be able to demonstrate resilience and to have taken corporate client groups through major positive change programs, be driven by commercial decision making and able to apply this thinking when dealing with your client group.
What's on offer
Salary of up to £80,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package including car allowance, bonus, pension and private health care.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPPT13837698Z
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.