Talent Acquisition Manager - Dusseldorf - €65,000-€80,000
Talent Acquisition Manager
€70,000 - €80,000
I am looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to manage a team of 5 people in a fast-growing financial services business. This company is going through a large-scale change and transformation agenda and this person will be a key figurehead in the HR function.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Design and delivery of the strategy for European talent acquisition with a particular focus on Germany.
- Engaging key stakeholders to gain sign-off for the strategy and implementing actions and monitoring success against the plan.
- Working with all business units across the business to identify short, medium, and long-term resourcing requirements.
- Develop talent KPI's with the business and produce regular management reports on success and progress reports.
- Develop a best practice resourcing model.
- Manage relationships with professional institutions to ensure a robust pipeline of graduates to join the graduate programmes.
- Working with communications to develop and establish the employer brand.
Ideally, this person will be able to speak both English and German.
Please contact me on the below details:
Jack Biddulph is working as an exclusive search partner with regards to this vacancy.
Apply for Talent Acquisition Manager - Dusseldorf - €65,000-€80,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly