An exciting opportunity has a risen for an experienced HR Advisor to join an incredibly large organisation based in London.
You will be an experienced HR Advisor/Administrator who has a strong generalist skill set and able to work the full recruitment life cycle.
This role is initially for three months where you will be supporting the HR team and reporting into the HRD to cover a variety of the day to day HR tasks.
- Liaising with managers to acknowledge and implement policies and procedures.
- Managing the entire employee life cycle; which includes developing job descriptions, designing job adverts, shortlisting, interviewing, selecting candidates and managing the candidate until offer.
- Administrating payroll and maintaining employee files.
- Developing HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Provide effective first line support on all HR Issues
- Support the implementation of an ATS
- Provide customer focused support to RSSB stakeholders
- CIPD qualification
- HR Generalist experience.
- Understating of HR policies and procedures.
- Strong IT Skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work on their own initiative.
This role is available immediately with interviews taking place within the next week.
Please apply today!
Salary - £230 to £250 per day (LTD)