Learning and Development Manager- Customer Service
Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be partnering our client based in Surrey to recruit for a European Learning and Development Manager.
You will be a part of the service operations team and you will help to align the current customer service L&D offering, through the review, creation & implementation, delivery and management of all CS Learning & Development content, processes and systems within European customer service functions. You will do project manage the customer service training programme for the Europe and provide continuous development in the area of empathy training.
• Assist with the role out of a global training and education portal
• You will manage training records and assist with the development plans
• Contribute towards the creation, review and maintenance of European policies and procedures Understand and implement training best practice for design and delivery
• You will establish and develop relationships with key stake holders
• Be responsible for personal development and development of team members
To be successful in this role you will have;
• 5 years’ worth of L&D experience
• Technical, analytical, presentation skills with a high degree of self-motivation
• Project management experience
• You must be willing to travel within Europe as and when required
• The ability to identify needs and to ensure the L&D provision supports this in a robust, effective and positive way
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.