HR Co-ordinator - Digital Start-up
- Full Time
The job role will include overseeing the whole employee life cycle, being responsible for benefits administration and liaising with external providers. You'll coordinate all interviews within the company, and maintain the HRIS and other related systems.
Our client are a fast paced digital start-up who are expanding into the UK and Europe
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Assisting with the implementation of company policies and procedures
- Setting up company pension scheme and employee benefits packages
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by performing employment checks, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team's agenda
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback
- Support other functions as assigned
The ideal candidate will have a real passion and understanding of HR and experience of working within a creative environment, demonstrating excellent attention to detail, strong communication and a can-do attitude.
You will have a pro-active and solutions focused attitude, comfortable bringing your ideas to the table and with a creative flare. Self-sufficient, you will be adaptable in your approach and comfortable working in a fast paced environment. Sound Excel and HR database experience is a bonus.
The ideal candidate would
- have proven HR experience from a creative business
- be pro-active and have a solutions focused attitude
- have a degree or CIPD qualification
- be passionate about working in a digital start-up environment
A fantastic opportunity to work for an international start up with heaps of autonomy and opportunities to progress.