HR Manager – EMEA - Richmond, London
HR Manager – EMEA
If you are a high calibre HR professional looking to advance your career as an HR Manager, this is an exceptional opportunity to make your mark with a globally successful business.
For over 100 years, Clorox’s game-changing products have been helping people to live happier, healthier lives. Since 1913, we’ve been striving to help the world in small ways and our best work is yet to come.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your next step as our EMEA HR Manager and help to influence and shape our company culture within your region.
- Excellent salary
- Car allowance
- Pension scheme (5% employee contribution and 10% employer contribution)
- Health and dental insurance for yourself, your partner and children
- Travel insurance (for business trips)
- Life assurance and income protection
- On-site parking
- Discounts on company products
Here at Clorox, we believe that one voice can make a positive difference to millions of lives. We’ve achieved more than 100 years of success by giving our people the resources to do their best.
You will be given the freedom you need to lead from the front, inspire others and help us in our mission to make everyday life better, every day.
As the HR Manager, you will oversee the HR function for the EMEA arm of our business. Working closely with the Senior Leadership Team, you will ensure that Clorox’s current and future HR requirements are met. You will make sure that employees are managed, organised, trained and rewarded in-line with our global guidelines, programs and strategy, as well as at a local level.
Specifically, you will:
- Oversee HR operations, such as payroll, ER cases and compensation programs
- Lead the workforce planning process within your region
- Provide the HR perspective on key business discussions
- Offer guidance, coaching and thought leadership to local leaders and managers
- Review HR and administration policies on a regular basis
- Lead, manage, and develop HR staff in your region
To be considered, you will need:
- Extensive generalist HR experience
- Strong HR operational experience
- A track record of executing HR strategies
- A background in change management
- Experience of working with senior leadership teams and good business partnering skills
- At a minimum, a degree (or equivalent), ideally in behavioural science, business or human resources
We’re eager to hear from candidates with experience as an HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, Head of HR, HR Business Partner, HRBP, Employee Relations Manager or HR Operations Manager.
Webrecruit and Clorox are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are looking to take your next step as an HR Manager, please apply by clicking on the 'Apply' button.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.