Talent Acquisition Contractor
Talent Acquisition Contractor
Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition
Based in Canary Wharf.
The focus of the role is to support the global recruitment function, at an operational level, for permanent and contractor hiring acrossthe UK and US.
Major duties and responsibilities of the job
- Execute the end to end recruitment cycle for various corporate functions and levels across the UK and US:
o Guide hiring managers to ensure comprehensive job and person specifications are produced
o Ensure all required approvals are in place and/or obtained andhiring is managed accordingly
o Advise and agree on channels to market
o Relationship manage recruitment agencies and any other partner organisations in a commercial, quality and service orientated manner
o Be the central liaison for hiring managers, external partners and candidates through out the process
o Co-ordinate interviews and feedback through to offer stage
o Offer management and seamless on-boarding in partnership with HRBusiness Partnering, Reward and HR Operations.
- Responsible for hands on Direct Recruitment efforts utilising recruitment tools(LinkedInRecruiter, eFinancialCareers, JobServeetc) -manage in-house searches to identify and attract talent,engage with the external candidate market, and assist in reducing agency usage.
- Act as trusted advisor to HR Business Partners and hiring managers at all times
- Ensureline managers are responsive, provide detailed and relevant feedback and conduct their role in the recruitment process in a timely manner
- Own briefing to interviewers on candidate information, role context, prior interview feedback and ensure interviews are structured and effective
- Work with HR Operations to ensure and maintain availability and accuracy of recruitment related information and data
- Ensure all processes are compliant with employment legislation,immigration rules and internal policies
- Maximise the use of the UltiProRecruitment module
- Undertakead-hoc projects,or any other duties, as directed by the Talent Acquisition team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Competencies required for successful job performance
- Previous in-house experience in a recruitment / talent acquisition role encompassing operational responsibilities for permanent and contractor hiring
- Demonstrable full cycle recruitment experience across multiple business areas gained ideally from a combination of agency and in-house roles
- Experience in utilising multi-channel candidate attraction methods
- Can demonstrate experience in managing and executing on an effective, efficient and results orientated hiring model
- Industry experience in either Banking,Technology and/or Financial Services preferred
- Strong supplier management experience
Personal characteristics contributing to an individual's ability to excel in the position
- Passionate about recruitment and talent acquisition
- Understands and demonstrates excellence in customer service
- Demonstrates an approach of quality to work and strength in attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), ability to converse credibly and professionally with
- internal and external audiences
- Well organised with a systematic approach to multi-tasking and prioritising
- Able to work with discretion
- Process driven and can recognise when flexibility and adaptability is needed
- Ability to work in a changing environment and operate with ambiguity
- Proactive in approach to work, relationships and collaboration
- Solution and results driven
- Self-motivated and able to work off owninitiative
- Ability to be a'business partner' and demonstrate strength in providing a consultative service
- Strong relationship management skills and ability(internal and external).
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.