Are you an experienced HR Analyst?
Would you been keen on joining an organisation undergoing exciting change?
I am currently looking to speak with experienced HR Analysts to join a large organisation who are undergoing an incredible amount of change.
You will be supporting the program manager in mapping and designing their functional needs in SuccessFactors to ensure that their people het all relevant information to make data driven decisions. Therefore the critical piece of work for this role is the entire process to role out SuccessFactors.
- Understand of (HRIS) system gaps in countries with complex structures & legal / operational issues.
- Formulate plans for addressing any identified gaps across countries to ensure that we can keep as close as possible to concept of single global processes
- Work with Change, Process, in country leads to address any work flow gaps or process change required
- Address any country requests to move off system for any process and present solutions to meet those challenges
- Propose appropriate functional designs in order to meet identified issues between the global and country designs
- Analyse functional activity and actions that may be required at a country level and for how long. E.g. A country using a local leave system as opposed to utilising leave process in SuccessFactors. The BA would need to analyse and come up with solutions to manage this scenario
- Work with in country teams and the HR process team to understand As Is functional design and work with core programme team and relevant stakeholders to map out any differences or workarounds required.
- Work with the Regional Change & Implementation Managers and senior stakeholders to achieve agreement and sign off for any workarounds e.g. In the case where any kind of dual keying is required
- Build relationships with stakeholders, providing advice, support and challenge where necessary
- Work closely with a range of regional and business stakeholders, designing and facilitating workshops where needed to document design and reconcile competing needs
- Apply a range of data collection techniques to gather requirements
- Act as a bridge between the programme team and stakeholder group to build a common understanding of the design and the end product
- Deploy a range of business analysis approaches (e.g. requirements mapping, process analysis, end user testing, impact analysis, benefits mapping) to support future state design
- Work with the Fit For Purpose HR Programme Team to develop and deliver a plan to deliver the future state solution that coordinates with wider programme requirements
- Proactively identify risks, issues and improvements, recommending solutions to stakeholder groups and acting as a subject matter expert
- Manage work in accordance with related workstreams to ensure the HRIS implementation is delivered to time and on budget
This role is available immediately for the ideal candidate who is ready to be extremely involved with this large however exciting project.
Salary up to £35K.
7.2 Hour days however there may be times were you will need to work slightly longer.
Initially this is a 12 month contract however there may be new projects after the 12 months where the contract could be extended.