An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growing organisation on a 6month FTC on a fulltime basis. This new generalist role is due to additional workload and growth. You will be responsible for Providing effective management of cases, including disciplinaries, grievances, attendance and capability. Always Promoting and building appropriate relationships with employees to minimise the need for formal grievance procedures. You will ensure the effective completion of day to day operations, including Probation/performance reviews, Absence management and Consultation exercises.
• Provide a market leading end-to-end HR service for the allocated part of the organisation.
• Work as part of the HR team to provide a generalist HR service to all parts of PA Housing.
• Maintain the HR system and ensure colleagues’ files are kept up-to-date.
• Provide effective management of cases, including disciplinaries, grievances, attendance and capability.
• Manage the sickness absence process and arrange and attend sickness absence meetings to support line managers.
• Act as the HR representative in an advisory capacity on disciplinary and grievance cases.
• Minute taking as and when required.
• Promote and build appropriate relationships with employees to minimise the need for formal grievance procedures.
• Support organisational restructures.
• Manage all family friendly requests.
• Ensure the effective completion of day to day operations, including but not limited to:
o Probation/performance reviews management
o Absence management
o Consultation exercises
o Maternity/Paternity/Shared Parental Leave guidance support and administration
o Flexible working and family friendly policy requests
o Discipline, grievance and capability advice
o Employment Tribunals
o Terms & Conditions
o Employee relations advice to managers and colleagues
o Job Evaluation
o Exit Interviews
o Performance management and appraisals
o Equality and Diversity champions
o Health and Safety advice for colleagues
o Support in the production of HR Key Performance Indicators
o Provide coaching and support to all colleagues.
Has this role sparked your interest? Does your skillset match the above criteria? Then do not miss out on the exciting opportunity and apply now!
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.