Identifying and developing new business relationships, consulting clients on recruitment process and responding to needs. Sourcing and attracting candidates within your sector; managing the recruitment process from interview to offer; negotiation and networking to build business information.
PageGroup is inclusive of three leading global recruitment brands; Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive. We work with pioneering organisations worldwide to source, consult and recruit into all levels across 25 differing sectors. Since 1976 we've grown to become a worldwide leader with 153 offices in 35 countries.
We are passionate about your career progression. With 956 global promotions in the last 12 months and 87% of Directors organically grown - we reward success. Your career at PageGroup is determined by revenue generated meaning our structure is meritocratic. With competitive base salaries and a commission/bonus structure based on your success you will be moving into a highly lucrative business.
- Sunday Times Best 100 Company to Work For
- Glassdoor - Employees Choice Best Place to Work
- Managing and growing a client database; developing new opportunities by means of business development calls and client meetings.
- Developing a network of candidates and managing their aspirations and career search and managing the entire recruitment process.
- Managing the entire recruitment process from initial job specification through to interviews and offer stage.
- Focusing on the importance of service delivery and client relationship management as well as developing new opportunities by means of business development.
Any potential recruitment for Michael Page Human Resources must possess:
- Strong sales, networking and client development abilities
- Demonstrate experience in delivering against targets
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong commercial business acumen
- A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Competitive nature
PageGroup is a focused sales environment and you will receive world renowned training when you start and throughout your career with us. You will begin on our Sales Academy programme and as your career progresses we will support you throughout to ensure you have all the information necessary to be highly successful.
- Basic Salary- £20,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
- Quarterly bonus (profit share)
- Extensive rewards and incentives; monthly breakfast club, quarterly highfliers and quarterly red letter
- Full and ongoing training
- Unparalleled career progression opportunities - including International relocation