HR Business Partner
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a successful technology company based Amersham, who are looking for a confident and experienced HR Business Partner.
Reporting to the HR Director, this role will support c.500 employees. This HRBP is a true partnering role requiring the capable application of the full range of HR generalist skills.
This role would also have 2 direct reports to manage, it would be an advantage if you have line management experience.
• Develop strong partnering relationships with managers
• Drive effective HR practices which are appropriate to the company culture
• Support retention and development within the company
• Support and deliver HR related projects where required
• Provide guidance on complex employee relations issues
• Mange the implementation of a new HR system
About You The HR Business Partner
As the HR Business Partner in this faced paced and growing organisation you will need to possess experience of the above but also meet the following criteria;
• Broad understanding of UK employment law
• Experience of working within a HR generalist role
• Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
• An interested in learning and development.
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.